Wednesday, September 10, 2008

1st grade, 1st birthday, 1st soccer team


Here's my biggest boy on his first day of school. What a trooper. I'm so glad he's liking it, and I love that the desks are in clusters rather than single file. Yay for crunchiness!
The baby had a high fever and (what turned out to be) Roseola on his birthday. Poor guy! We had a very low key family party for him, but he was pretty out of it.


Don't you love it when you get out of your bath to find lots of gifts waiting for you? And by the way - I did NOT buy that tank under the coffee table. R. loved it. So *someone* bought it for him. It wasn't me. That thing gives me the creeps.
It was the kind of virus that could only be comforted by Baby Einstein. And Daddy's chair. Look at him. Adorable even when he isn't feeling well. I could just eat him up. Sometimes his cheeks smell like kisses. He gets about ten million of them per day.

This is R.'s first year playing soccer. He really likes it. As it turns out (surprise, surprise) he's really competitive. He doesn't seem to get the concept of TEAM SPORT. It's him against EVERYONE ELSE.

This will be an interesting season!

No comments: