Saturday, August 25, 2007

Soon We'll be Five......

Still feeling uneasy about the whole thing, but taking comfort in not really having any sort of choice in this matter. He can't just stay where he is, and if I were to go into labor - it's already been determined that my bone structure (funnel shaped pelvic bone - thanks Mom!) is absolutely incapable of "birthin' a baby" without said baby being seriously brain damaged if delivered at all. So. Having no choice is working for me here!

The good news is, I just finished spot cleaning the entire downstairs carpet.

God willing, by this time tomorrow I'll be holding my beautiful new baby and enjoying the pleasant calm of vicodin.

I know that many of my readers aren't religiously inclined - but heck.
Pray for me and little Jack anyway, okay?

No comments: