Monday, March 12, 2007

Names and Locations Have Been Changed in Order to Protect the Innocent (said in my best "Law and Order" voice)

Those who know me, know that I'm pretty laid back as a general rule. The exception would be the safety of my kids. I'm paranoid. I worry too much, contemplate the "what ifs" too often, and just generally cause myself lots and lots of unnecessary stress. So I've been thinking. If I'm going to do this whole blog thing, I need to do it in a way that allows me to sleep at night! If I think that some freak in his boxer shorts is sitting in his 5th wheel trailer mapping out directions to my house - well, that'll just suck the fun out of it. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm not going to use any specific locations, not going to use our last name, and I'm not going to use my childrens real names either. So friends, family - please keep this in mind should you decide to comment. Next comes the fun part! Re-naming my children. Stay tuned.

No comments: