Sunday, May 13, 2007

A New Scrapbook for Our New Baby

I finally finished "making" (re-covering, actually) Jack's scrapbook.


Here are the before and after pictures:














I can never find an album that I'm happy with, so in my never-ending quest to make things easy on myself - I now buy fabric, ribbon, batting, etc. and cover plain albums whose construction I approve of. You know (fellow scrapbookers) - because adding pages and spacers to post bound albums isn't treat enough. Anyway, I like how it turned out! It's funny - in most area's of my decorating life, I'm not into "cutesy"........for some reason scrapbook album covers seem to be the exception.

I'll admit, it feels good to be "caught up" on at least one of my children's scrapbooks! Here are the first two pages in Jack's book. The first is a page commemorating the moment we first knew I was pregnant, and the second is when I found out we were having a boy. I'm so excited to meet this little guy.

**I think if you click on the pictures, they'll super-size to show detail.
















I had a wonderful Mother's Day and I hope you did too!
More later.........

No comments: