Monday, May 7, 2007

Some Moms would look at this as a teaching opportunity.


This Mom showed her oldest son the freezer and said "This is why it is STUPID to put a can of soda in the freezer. PLEASE DON'T EVER DO THIS AGAIN."

With posting this picture, I'm also admitting that Big Al likes to eat Marie Calendar's chicken pot pie's on the nights I choose not to cook. For the record, that doesn't happen very often - but it does happen sometimes. And also, we have rocky road ice cream. It's "light."
Points for buying "light?"


I should also make it clear that my kids don't drink soda (except for the occasional sprite if we're out at a restaurant.) Big boy has an obsession with freezing things lately. Small containers of water, juice boxes, pieces of fruit. Random stuff. He now knows what it means for something to be UNDER PRESSURE and NOT A GOOD IDEA TO FREEZE.

Oh well, it all worked out. This morning as I was waking up at the crack of way-too-freakin'-early (thanks to bedside requests for orange juice and waffles) I was hoping to have a great reason to clean the freezer today.

No comments: