Friday, October 5, 2007

Turn that frown upside down


Poor little guy......
It's a good thing he doesn't have a date tonight, because he is SO broken out!
This baby is just moments away from giving me an actual smile. When he's alert and "interacting" with me (kicking, waving his arms, breathing excitedly) I can see his eyes smiling! The real thing is just around the corner.....I have to say that his pictures don't do him justice. He is just so beautiful.
Do you like the shirt? Yes. yes, yes. *I* bought it for him, and I realize that maybe it's sort of presumptuous. The thing is, I know for certain that he loves his Mommy. Know how I know? Because shortly after this photo was taken, he spit-up DIRECTLY into my mouth as I leaned in to kiss his zitty little cheek. And if that isn't love...well....I don't know what is.

1 comment:

nb said...

I LOVE the shirt. And the story about spitup. Fabulous. That's even better than the time my firstborn got my bra *and* underpants with ONE spitup! (Note to self: V-neck T-shirts, not a good thing with babies.)

Looking forward to a smile picture!