Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


The big day has arrived! The toothbrushes of children everywhere are crying. Speaking of sugary Halloween goodness, here is my one food-related nod to the holiday. Pumpkin cupcakes made with my new Nordicware mini bundt muffin pan! We (yes - "we", I actually let my oldest help.....you know.....in the name of memory making.....good parenting.....bonding....letting go of some creative control, etc.) had fun making them and delivering them to LB's school yesterday. Believe it or not, I didn't get it together in time to carve pumpkins with the boys this year. I know....someone call CPS. It's all good though, because as is often the case - Grandma saved the day. With her help, the boys carved some really cute pumpkins which are decorating the yard as I....type. Check out the awesome skull pumpkin my Mom carved!

And last but not least, here are some pictures of my own personal JACK-o-lantern. Cute, right?








We'll be taking three little pirates out to trick or treat tonight. Big Al and I encourage (read: force) them to paint the town because....well.....we really like those little Snickers bars.

Have a safe and fun Halloween!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...could baby jack be any cuter?

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry....delete that! For security reasons! My bad!