Friday, September 21, 2007

If you love something, set it free.

Remember these guys? While I was in the hospital (almost 4 weeks ago) they were outside with the boys on one of their big adventures. When it was time to put them back into their tank, it seemed that they had taken off - you know - because hermit crabs are so speedy. The kids searched and searched and just couldn't find them. Big Al had all kinds of ideas about them plunging over the deck to their deaths, our Cat Sam tricking them into following him into a dark alley.......Anyway, when I got home I was informed that they were effectively GONE. What a bummer. No one was heartbroken or anything, but I was a little bummed because I had actually managed to NOT KILL these pets for months, and that's really saying something. Really...you should see what I can do to a fern. Anyway, yesterday the boys were out in the yard when I heard BB: "No WAY!! MOMMY!" Guess what? "Gary" is back. And he's just fine!! Luckily we still have his humble little home....now if we can just find "Cool Swimmer............"

No comments: