Monday, September 24, 2007

Beauty and the Beast

Oddly, the dinosaur "beast" is painted on the nicer of these two boys. Oh stop it, I'm their mother - I can say that. And it's true! The cute little three-year-old with the monarch on his face is definitely the more beastly of the two. I adore him, but YIKES - what a monster he's been lately. I just keep telling myself - FOUR IS COMING, FOUR IS COMING.....because in this house, three is far more terrible than two.

He's a good boy though......for the most part. At least he behaved himself yesterday at the birthday party we went to. Besides the super talented face painter, there was also a jump house, hot dogs, and a beautiful cake! We had lots of fun and it was a great opportunity to see some friends that we hadn't seen in a while, and for them to meet the baby.

No comments: