Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thoughts.....with a side of coffee.

Big boy to Grandma (while on the brink of tears) -

"Well, in Charlotte's Web - Charlotte died when she had her babies. Is my Mommy going to die when she has our baby?"

Damn you E.B. White.

Little boy while showing me the moth he found -

"Wook! Wook at my Moff!!! He's cute! And he has "flags" (wings) on him!!!"

It's raining today. The undoing of SAHM's (stay at home moms) and kids everywhere.

The rules - no homicide, no suicide, and if I opt to go to the mall to let them play on the pathetic excuse for an indoor play structure, keep the random, boredom-spending to a minimum.

Let the games begin.

1 comment:

MommaWriter said...

Hmmm. Never let my kids watch Charlotte's Web or never have another baby. Thanks, BB for that extra teeny motivation to keep with the birth control! And let's go kick E.B. White's butt anyway...big ol' meany.