Friday, April 13, 2007

Wide Open Spaces

I was just telling a friend that it seems as though all of the favorite toys require a trip to the park. So true! Yesterday when Big Al came home from work, we brought the boys to a big open area right next to their favorite park. I only went to score points, because honestly - I usually just say "Bye-bye" - letting the boys go off to do their thing, while I stay home and enjoy a little peace and quiet. It was more fun that I expected though, and I'm glad I went. LB wanted to ride the 4-wheeler (hands down, his most prized possession) and BB wanted to try out his new RC monster truck. They had a blast! LB would have just driven off into the sunset if Daddy hadn't stopped him.







Totally off the subject.......
I'm super excited to meet the pea. I just can't wait to see his little face and smell his little baby head.

No comments: